This is not an official site of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

TRANSFERS -- AGAIN ALREADY!

Those transfers keep coming every six weeks! This transfer was really bittersweet as we had to say goodbye to two of our amazing assistants and one of our best sister training leaders along with 23 other wonderful missionaries. We will sure miss them and wish them the best with the next phases of their lives. Thanks so much for a job well done!

We also received 20 new great additions to the mission. First time in a very long time that we received more elders than hermanas. Here are some photos.












































PHOTO BOOTH FUN
I wanted to let the missionaries have some fun with a photo booth for the Christmas Zone Conferences. San Blas just became a zone so we had them over to the mission home on Friday evening for their first zone conference.












These four hermanas were in the MTC together.









1 comment:

  1. My Name Is Susie Garrett. I am Hermana Dawson's Tia. I served in Bolivia 30 Years ago and she is my Heart of Hearts. I am so Proud of her and I love all your Blogs. I live for them everyday. They make my heart soar with the Spirit of Christ. Te da gracia cada dia por tu espiritu de la mission de Panama. Amor, Susie Garrett

    ReplyDelete